Thursday, March 26, 2009

what did I say about being a pastor's wife?

They pulled the ol' "pastors' wives go to heaven if they make stuff for us for free!" trick.

Just kidding. I did the Easter invites for Grace last year so they asked me to do them again. I have to say last year's was pitiful compared to what I came up with this time - after spending a year under the influence of the talented designers at work.

I'm rather proud of it. Though I'm sure any of our designers could have done this (and better) in a matter of minutes, it took me hours of tweaking, swapping colors and fonts for me to be okay with it. I don't know how they do it. Anyhow, Publisher only allows me to do so much, but this I calls purdy*.

If anyone reads this and is a real designer, I welcome your critique and suggestions . . . but please be nice! (*cower*)

*sorry, the pic I posted is pretty low res so it'll be grainy if you enlarge it

No comments: